Tuesday 4 December 2012

Sonny, the Public Relations Manager of our hospitals

Woof Woof!!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sonny, I'm the newly appointed Public Relations Manager of the Casula Veterinary Hospital and Elizabeth Drive Animal Hospital. My job is to keep you posted with our latest news of everyone in our hospitals and any interesting pictures / videos of my furry friends. I usually work from home but when you're visiting our hospitals, ask one of our friendly staff members to see whether I'm on duty, as I would love to meet you and your pet to have a play session together!
Let me start with introducing our online platforms available for us to keep in touch with each other, you can:
1. Click HERE to visit our website
2. Like us on Facebook
3. Follow us on Twitter @ CasulaVet
4. Click HERE to sign up to our newsletter
5. Email us
6. Of course, subscribing to this blog :)

Stay tuned.. more updates coming!

Woof Woof.

Sonny

No comments:

Post a Comment